I captured some audio clips when we went out for karaoke at our Miyoshi-gun sayounara get-together a few weeks ago, and I just uploaded them. Check them out–as always, please don’t direct-link them off another website or anything like that.
- “Holy Thunderforce” – originally by Rhapsody, now by (Iya) Joe and Jordan, with everyone chiming in at the end
- “Owner of a Lonely Heart” – by Yes, this time by Chalice and (Kamiyama) Joe, I think
- “This Is How We Do It” – Montell Jordan, now by Andrew
- “The Power Of Love” – Celine Dion, this time by me
- “House of the Rising Sun” – Bob Dylan, this time by Chalice
Enjoy! There’ll be lots more where that came from–I’m so glad my mp3 player has a microphone function on it. I just used it today to record myself reading one of the speeches for the speech contest, and I burned those recordings to a CD so my student can listen and practice, the way we did with minidiscs last year for both our speech girls.